We are excited to reach out from GrowthAfrica to interest women-led ventures (WSMEs) within The African Entrepreneurs Association network to apply for another round of the Enhancing Women Entrepreneurship in Africa (EWEA) Programme in line with AAE’s focus to help entrepreneurs enhance their business skills, expand networks, and provide support in a competitive environment.
Launched by Seedstars and supported by GrowthAfrica, the programme will benefit women-led startups with:
- 1:1 mentorship through the Seedstars network
- Enhanced access to funding
- Digital presence and investment readiness through capacity-building programmes
- An opportunity to pitch and showcase WSME ventures to a panel of global experts and investors and increase global visibility
WSMEs should apply if they are interested in learning more about fundraising and investment readiness and:
- Are Between Seed and Growth Stage, i.e., the business has launched a product/service and is working to scale its operations and prove its business model
- Are based in Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Has at least one woman on the founding team
- Has a digital element in the product, e.g. Mobile application, Online Shop, SAAS product, etc.
You can learn more about the program here: https://seedsta.rs/EWEA
WSMEs can apply to the EWEA programme at this link.